lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
August 11, 2015 • 03:29 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Over last weekend on Wednesday, me and my family hit Hatyai, Thailand for my short getaway. Orang lain pergi jamuan raya kolej, yang aku sorang ni lepas gi vacation,haha..

I had to admit that when we went there at once, there isn't a lot of muslim restaurant for us as muslim to dine in. And I gotta tell you that it's even difficult to find a mosque or prayer room. But now, Alhamdulillah that they give a Thais muslim to work and permission to operate their own business. I truly proud on behave of them :)

DSCN1058

This is my new attraction when it comes to food in Hatyai. Kai Tod Decha Seafood is the business name or restaurant. How to reach here? Easy. When you are on the way to Hatyai, you might seen a signboard to Patalong. Take that, and if you're in right, you might seen a lightboard just above in the picture. It is also front of the Premium House in Hatyai too. (Rumah orang kaya2 la katakan) So easy la kan to find out this restaurant if you come here right? Why is it the board is the chicken image instead of my its name is seafood at the end of its name? Lol. Me either don't understand for once but now I get it. If you come here at night, you might been served the chicken rice. If you order that one la.

DSCN1051

Open from 10:30 a.m until 9:30 p.m. If Thailand time la. See? A muslim restaurant since its symbolize half of our mosque.

DSCN1053

The reason why I intended to blog these is because its food, warm service and everything just took my heart away,man! Oh look, there is an ice cream "potong" too to quench yourself during summer.

Let's take a look at Kai Tod Decha interior okay? Who knows can attract you to come here also right?

DSCN1050

Musolla room or prayer room and extra dining room for a group of family or your friends.

DSCN1049

DSCN1048

Kai Tod Decha's kitchen.

DSCN1052

Wuu, Malaysia collaboration with Thailand consisting from Perlis eh..

Untitled

Finally, the foods has came in! Clap your hands everybody! Here is my highly recommendation. If you wanna try out something unique and exotic, go for a "Tom yam with a coconut". Imma promise to you that you'll filled the sweetness and spicy sour melting and dancing inside your mouth and you will get an happy tummy in return. We ordered tom yam, fish, vegetable and plate of "kerabu" for three of us.

DSCN1054

Watcha doin daddy?

DSCN1055

Annoyed you with my selfie. Imma wearing Azka Instant Shawl from #scarfsweethoney

DSCN1057

DSCN1056

Note that there also wide and sufficient space parking lot.

So,watcha think? That's wrap from me, folks for today. See ya soon. Psst, feel free to  use my code to purchase Taiwanese beauty products from Beauty Talk.

love,
hannah

Labels: ,



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.