lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
August 17, 2015 • 02:20 • 1 cuties here.

Assalmualaikum and hello everyone. Tell me, who didn't familiar with convenient store, Daiso? Yes,you right! Daiso! Where you can get everything you want under one roof with RM 5.30 per items. No more break your wallet!

Mind you, Imma big fans of Daiso store.  Whenever I saw this shop, I will instantly step my feet on it.

My favourite section in this shop? Definitely makeup, skincare section! Somehow I kinda sad since Daiso Alor Setar doesn't provide brush makeup cleanser anymore,huhu..

And here is my daiso makeup haul that I would like to share.

DSCN0911

DSCN0910

DSCN0912

Eggy sponge to blend my foundation. Found out that you can clean it using a detergent. For best result, use anti bacteria detergent so that no weirdo bacteria can trap in your applicator sponge.

DSCN0914

Nail polish remover foil.

DSCN0916

A graphic instruction on how to use this.

DSCN0917

Missing my eyelash curler so I grab this one instead. I can't afford the gold Shu Uemura eyelash curler just like Michelle Phan so this one is cheaper one for those who in a tight budget like me :D

DSCN0923

I love its packaging. It's like symbolizing the cherry blossom in Japan as Daiso originated from there.

DSCN0925

Mix cheek powder. The colour is so tempting.

DSCN0927

Pink shiny eyeshadow. I love its easy application and how smooth it glide easily on my eyelid. Not to mention that its not that shiny until it can annoy me. So, perfect la for me this spring and summer this year that I can rock this sweet look! Oh yeah!

Hit your local Daiso store to get your makeup stuff like me now!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.