lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
July 12, 2015 • 08:19 • 2 cuties here.

Asslamualaikum and hello ladies! Wow, just 5 days from now we're gonna celebrate Hari Raya Aidilfitri or Eid this Friday! 


So, how does your Raya preparation? How many percent did you guys finished already? Or not started yet? Haha, same laa.. but I bought my Raya Baju Kurung already lol! I bought it 2 months earlier before Ramadhan entering some more! So upset that my mama didn't allowed me to have dress for this Raya..huhu.. 



Enough enough of my preparation of Ramadhan story,ok? Wow, I guess that I haven't been reviews anything for a years already! But lemme ask you first as ladies for those who loves makeup like me! Mascara is definitely a must right for us? But what if, volume, curling, waterproof, lengthening and conditioning in one tube? Yes, honey! You're reading it right!

 DSCN0878




Tadaaa! This is what I'm going to review about! Introducing Collection Does It All Waterproof Mascara.

 DSCN0876





To be honest, I'm still not familiar with Collection makeup as it's not currently available in my area so it's pretty difficult to get it.

 DSCN0879
 


Also this is my first time I'm purchased their mascara since I saw it in Vivi magazine and want to give it try.

PACKAGING

DSCN0882

 DSCN0884

Simple in vivid purple. Oh, me like it! 

BRUSH

DSCN0886

 DSCN0885


Fine multi-bristle brush that easy to apply mascara onto your lashes.

LENGTH

DSCN0896

 DSCN0899
 

It really impressed me when it comes to lengthening my lashes.

VOLUME
  
 DSCN0894

 DSCN0893

Not my favourite as it's not volumising my lower lashes. 

PRICE
  
 DSCN0889
 
To be honest that I don't remember the price of this mascara already but I can promise that it's affordable to it's multi functionality of it.

OVERALL

 DSCN0888

All in all I like this mascara for its lengthening and fine multi-bristle brush. Not deny that it can easily removed by warm water. Does it clump? Panda eyes? No dear, both are undetectable when I consumed this mascara. I do highly recommend for those who wants natural look, you can use this mascara to achieve natural look easily. Plus, you can get it at any selected Watsons near you.

DSCN0903

How do I look? Hehe. 

love,
hannah










Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.