lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 14, 2015 • 09:29 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello y'all! Wow, 14th June already and I'm in second week of my one and last semester. Wee~

So, this is my new blog post of the first week of June yet I'm still tired regarding on yesterday walking and shopping around Queensbay Mall in Penang, lemme blog about another vendor boutique here in Alor Star okay? Since I also missed my two lovely bestie so why not kan?

pik

Founded by Bella Azman and oh sorry that I didn't know who is she as she only stated her name at her banner only. See? She also use hello kitty as her logo maa..

IMG-20150417-WA0033

At first I told my friends that we should go for a window shopping here first before having our high tea (high tea la sangat kan? ) and they agreed to come around and visit here. As you can see, they have a wide range of Jubahs,abayas,long dress and kurti's dress for you to choose from.

IMG-20150417-WA0032

For your information, all of their skirts and blouse were under RM 40.00 only. So if you're budget saver, then this vendor boutique would definitely be your choose. 

IMG-20150417-WA0031

Makeup, lil acessories and skincare.

And yup, that's all I can snap from Tribella Fashion store. Ehe.

Oh,oh, I also do purchased things from it. Wanna see it?

IMG-20150417-WA0049

IMG-20150417-WA0041

Flowery hand sock. So cute, isn't it?

IMG-20150417-WA0040

Yeah, I finally found a head floral clown that I have been looking for! 

As for a conclusion, I have to admit that this vendor is lovely but they do not have a large amount items actually. Only a few on it. But I don't know now that they may be re in stock certain items I guess?

Oh, do visit them above the Replete at the Mergong.

Slice of my life:

IMG-20150417-WA0034

Hanged out with my bestie at Bubble Gurt situated near to Tribella Fashion. Lololo, which is why we can visited there hor!

IMG-20150417-WA0037

IMG-20150417-WA0035

Love this. Sticky notes from other customers of Bubble Gurt. Nice right?

That's all from me tonight. What a tiring night tonight,ahaha.

love,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.