lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 23, 2015 • 06:52 • 2 cuties here.

DSCN0763

Assalamualaikum and hello! Guess that I don't need to introduce more since you have saw the photos above. What I'm going to review about is a well-known contact lenses among celebrities, social media influencers in Malaysia producing by Malay sensational actress, Neelofa! True to say that I wasn't really intrested to try this on but then I keep seeing it in my Instagram and boom! Geez, I'm going to try it!

DSCN0764

Here are quick details about this contact lenses that I don't need to type it on lol! 

DSCN0765

Comes with a small brochure of various lenses and details about each contact lenses.

So, I already told you about the packaging huh? Haha, my first time reviewing about packaging first lol! Are you ready to find out more about Cat Eyes Brown Lofa Lens? Follow me!

DSCN0744

DESIGN
As you can see the ring of the contact lenses and it's design are simple and delicate.


DSCN0743

COLOUR
Among of these 7 contact lenses, I decided to choose Cat Eyes Brown as it seems to be the hot selling contact lenses among all. I have to admit it as this colour is pretty similar with usual grey contact lenses.

DSCN0740

Oh,let's store it in this kawaii hello kitty contact case. Ehe.

DSCN0723

ENLARGEMENT
I'm okay with contact lenses that comes with diameter of 14mm as it's turn my eyes onto dolly eyes.


DSCN0728

DSCN0730

COMFORTABILITY
For your information all these Lofa lens were soft. I gotta said this is one of the most soft lenses I ever wear so far in my life. I don't feel any sore eyes, red eyes. Oh,oh, only feel sore eyes the moment that this lens are about to expired but just little bit only. So, I'm okay with it for 1 month. This lens only "tahan' around 1 month only. Ehe. ( I forgot what is "tahan" in English) 

DSCN0719

PRICE
Buu, the price is below lol! Okay, just kidding. The Cat Eyes Brown price starts at RM 69.00 only.

All in all, I gotta said that this lens were soft and comfortable to wear all day long. Shall I purchase it again? In Sha Allah maybe. 

DSCN0769

Follow them on these social media to find out more exciting updates!

love,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.