lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 2, 2015 • 09:29 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello yall! It's funny that I should blog it yesterday but turned out to be today and tonight ( Malaysia Time). 

All I wanna shared with all of you is my current pinky motivational book from non other than my favorite blogger from Indonesia, Diana Rikasari!

nnnn_zps00fonach

Do you know her? She is sensational fashion blogger in Indonesia or perhaps in Asia maybe. What do I like about her is that she just wear it whatever come sense to her and to match with her personality. So quirky and fashionable! She's just do whatever that makes her happy which is why she came out with her own personal book, #88lovelife.

To be honest, I don't remember when did I bought it but I guess this year. Haha.

DSCN0746

What I love is that the book's hard cover front and back is in the pink color that is suitable for all girls and woman!

DSCN0748

Small, 88 pages filled with love and life experience to uplift, motivate and encourage you to face this world and this should be #whatsinsideofyourbag. 

Let's see what inside of it.

DSCN0750

DSCN0749

As you can see both front and back are the same. 

DSCN0752

Here is quick biography of an author.

DSCN0762

She's collaborated with her friends who is an illustrator Dinda Puspitasari who is also from Indonesia as well.

And here are some pages or motivational words from Diana Rikasari herself which help me to encourage myself that I would like to share with all of you. Who knows that maybe these might help you also right ;) ?

DSCN0760

#homesweethome

DSCN0758

DSCN0756

Wins my heart!

DSCN0755

Always forgive people that hurts you because life is too short.

DSCN0754

Oh,looks! There is sticker for you that you can stick at phone, books, cards or etc.


Overall, I really really really really enjoy reading this book. I mean, come on. It's just difficult to find such a rare book with colourful of such motivational words some more! It does helping me a lot when it comes to life. If my mood is down to bottom, I just pick this and read it on back again and again. And yes, the energy or "new me" will come back again. Thanks to you too, Diana.

Slice of my life:

Lately, Diana and her family started to move to their new house and she's also insanely decorating her house that filled with colors and all those quirky staff!

eeee_zpsatsbjm1f

Her reading area.

iiiii_zps7udv5y9f

Her work space facing the greenery scene.

iiiiii_zpsbcvkpvv6

Omg omg! I'm green with envy the moment I saw this on her blog. I wish that I could do an house tour to her house. Haha.

There is some information that I forgot to mention earlier. I bought this book at random instashop which I couldn't remember the seller name since it's not available in Malaysia. So, if you wish to buy this pink book, just hashtag #88lovelife on Instagram and it will direct you just in few seconds ( well, it depends on your speedy internet also, haha, just kidding fellas).

See you soon, fellas!

love,
hannah

Labels: , , ,



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.