lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 14, 2015 • 07:58 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! I shall up this post on last night but then fall asleep earlier since I'm exhausted since the day of this week you know! 

Last Saturday of the last week of January ( I think so) the three of us head on to Jubli Emas to celebrate her belated birthday (walhal sehari je pun). Happy birthday to you,dear! You're officially 20 now! May Allah bless you always! Can I have some rest and let the pictures do the talks please?hee..

DSCN0680

Wow! You can see Nieda's happy face lol.

DSCN0683

DSCN0686

DSCN0687

Thanks Nieda for the foods.

DSCN0689

At first I didn't seem to show my interest to play bubbles but then I realized that I never ever play any one of it here in Jubli so why not I be a kid on that day?Aha. We rent for only RM 5.00 for a big for a whole day and you can refill it free if you want too.See? Ribena kids,lol.

DSCN0695

Couldn't stop enjoying bubbly of life.

DSCN0698

DSCN0700

Flock of people on that evening at Jubli Emas.

DSCN0704

The three of us.

I just wanna said that I am thankful enough for 6 and half years of our friendship. Thank you for having my back always and be there whenever I'm in trouble. Thanks buddies! Happy officially 20 once again to you, my dear Nur Fadzlina Bt Fadzli.

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.