lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 17, 2015 • 19:07 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Fuh, getting stress out the whole week and hopefully I can sleep soundly this Chinese New Year. Maybe just for a while I guess. 

Ho yeah, I can finally announced that I had officially have finished reading "Catatan Matlutfi" which is written by well known malay youtubers, Matlutfi90. Perhaps you outside the Malaysia might be unfamiliar with him but if you're same country just like me then if you don't know, then you are rugi(lost).

And here are some interesting and hilarious pages that makes me truly enjoy reading this book that I wanna share here with all of you. Hopefully that you're enjoying just like me too!  

 DSCN0566

Creative, interesting and.... what else ha?

DSCN0567

Already knew that this book is going to be hilarious through a back cover. This is what we called "judge a book by its cover" tho. 

DSCN0568

My most favorite one. "Do you love me?" "Partially" "What do you mean by partially'? "Well, love is blind and I rabun" #ayatrejectkejam

DSCN0570

DSCN0571

I'm wearing Colorpia contact lens in Vaute Violet.

DSCN0574

DSCN0575

DSCN0577

DSCN0578

Maka, kahwinilah saya.

The books is still available in all bookstores nationwide at RM25.00 each. If you lazy enough and got an active Twitter account, do follow the writer, Matlutfi @Matlutfi90.

Pss.. Hani, are you finish yet your HTML?

xoxo,
hannah

Labels: ,



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.