lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 16, 2015 • 08:55 • 6 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! It's time for me to clear up my camera. I came to realize that I haven't done reviews for so loonggggg! Can you imagine how long is that? Yet, I don't exactly remember when was my last time writing on reviews. Ahaha.. 

Well, I guess this is the time for me to write reviews then.

DSCN0551

DSCN0552

Yeah,peeps! It's contact lenses! Woohoo! Couple of months ago, (before 2015 la ) I bought this one as I don't have any contact lenses to make my eyes outstanding. Eceh! Plus, I also having a bad eyes sight even my power just around 4.25. Do you think my power is too high? Hmm..oh,by the way   Contact lenses generally has become one of my most important cosmetics item in my life. My life wouldn't have been completed without it. LOL!  Oh. Pardon me for super blurry second picture as I took in night on that time. And here is a lenses description that you would interest to know more.

BASE CURVE: 8.7 MM
POWER: From 0.00 to 9.00 ( I summarized it all)
DIAMETER: 14.50 MM
COLOR AVAILABLE: BLACK, SWEET CHOCO, HONEY GOLD
MADE IN: HONG KONG

Wow! This is my first time seeing the manufactures came from Hong Kong eh! Usually the contact lenses were made in Korea and China but this, uh ah, NO NO! This is absolutely from Hong Kong.

DSCN0556

Hannah, the well known Taiwanese model as their main ambassador for their contact lenses. Perhaps she is my side of the reason why I choose to buy this contact lenses. She is just so pretty on the packaging. Awww! 
 Did you know that the Playboy is mainly well known for their fragrances, shoes and fashion apparel and etc? And now, they do own their first ever series contact lenses!

DSCN0564

DSCN0563

Obviously you can see that there is a bunny logo at the edge of contact lenses which make it more nice and unique contact lenses. Honest I say, this is the unique contact lenses that I have try and wear it so far. I mean, come on, definitely it shown that this contact lenses is certainly genuine. So, you don't have to worry about it later on, ok? 

Here is my reviews on this contact lenses.

COLOR: HONEY GOLD
I always misunderstood it as Honey Almond. Is there any cookies outside there named Honey Almond? Woo, I wish there is. Aha. I decided to buy this color as I usually wear a brown contact lenses since the beginning I started to wear it. Sure I can't avoid the common color just like brown. Agree? Aha. The color is not as intense but I really like it as it makes this contact lenses more outstanding.

DESIGN
As I mentioned before, the design is simple with its own logo. Enough to prove that it is a genuine contact lenses.

ENLARGEMENT
I'm also often wearing contact lenses from 7.00 mm to 14.00 mm at least. Whenever I wear this contact lenses, it makes my eyes a little bit bigger than my original size of my eyes. Yes, a little bit only.So, there is no problem for that. Sorry, Playboy.

COMFORT
Comfortable is one of the most important parts when it comes to a contact lenses for me.It just gonna ruin your day if your contact lenses isn't comfort at all. I really really don't understand why on earth my left eye has to feel a bit burning sensation and yes, a shed tears while right eye are ALRIGHT! But then, my left eye are in better condition after 10-15 minutes after I put on my eyes. I can just give it 4 stars only as a burning won't last for a day but just take around few minutes only as my eyes still can see it. 

PRICE
Different optic lenses shop do sell this Playboy contact lenses with a different prices. I bought this contact lenses in Pacific for RM40.00. If you wish to buy this too, then head on to Mydin Mall in Alor Mengkudu. There is an optic lenses shop which I can't remember its name but I promised that  they offering this contact lenses from only RM 30.00. Well unless you are in my area (Alor Setar) LOL! Which is why I don't put it together on details above since you'll get confuse easily. 


PLACE TO PURCHASE
If you are in Malaysia then it would be much easier for you to shop this contact lenses at other optic lenses shop throughout my country. Easy,huh? 

Here are my photos wearing Playboy Honey Gold Contact Lenses.

IMG-20141119-WA0190

IMG-20141119-WA0178

IMG-20141119-WA0195

IMG-20141119-WA0181

IMG-20141119-WA0182

IMG-20141119-WA0183

IMG-20141119-WA0185

IMG-20141119-WA0188

Heck yeah, I do love snapping photos of half side of me.  
I do sincerely apologize as I wasn't pro enough snapping photos around my eyes but yeah,slowly learning it. Practice makes perfect. Hehe.

OVERALL
Let me summarize it all for tonight. I do love this contact lenses for an affordable price and its simple design and color but I hope that they can improve for its comfortability of the contact lenses. People definitely won't wear contact lenses if they don't feel comfort. But instead, they might throw it away just because of comfort. In my opinion la. Shall I buy it again? It's between both YES and NO  which I can't decide. Perhaps, yes I guess?

Guys, this is my first time writing reviews on contact lenses. Hopefully you can accept the flaws for this blog post. huhu..  . Gosh! I do feel backache already. Time to go now! Adios!

xoxo,
hannah

Labels:



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.