lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 11, 2015 • 10:44 • 0 cuties here.

DSCN0558

DSCN0559

DSCN0560

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Yeah,yeah,long time no see ha? Did you miss me like I miss you?bhaha.. I miss my blog more lol! By the way, a month before I started my new semester, I gotta chance to do my first ever henna hands tattoo. Pretty weird if I called it as tattoo? Or shall I pronounce it as an art? Perhaps both are the same, I do accept both tho. For your information, I got this henna at  Tesco Mergong(bridal stall nearby the elevator) for RM8.00 . If you addict enough with henna just like me (oh well,I am beginner fans of henna,ma) you can ask the sister to draw both of your hands at the same price! Cool, isn't it? 

IMG-20150112-WA0008

IMG-20150112-WA0009

IMG-20150112-WA0010

I do feel that my hand make some movement..aha unless you understand what did I mean.Oh, I should give myself a try to draw henna on my hands later on.

Slice Of My Life:
DSCN0597

This. Sucks.

2.43 AM already and I hope I can hit the sack peacefully. Sayonara!


xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.