lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 27, 2015 • 09:55 • 3 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and harlo everyone! Fuh, gotta said that I'm started to feel exhausted since last week. All did I see now is just a pillow and bed. Perhaps both of it are near me.  By the way, here is my recent stop during the first week of January 2015 of "makan-makan"(eat). I mean,come on,who doesn't resist of food huh? At first I am so eager to blog about this but then all of sudden the thunderous of assignment came in straight away. Can you just imagine it just week 5 but already thrill with assignment? Definitely pain in my ass la. And I was like,meh..later on la I blog.  I do keep to have the feeling of doing certain things on later on but then Uh-uh! No LATER ON PLEASE! Gotta blog somehow this week! Ahaha..

Okay okay,stop it. Let's makan(eat) shall we? Aha. I repeated again. During my first week of January 2015 I just drive through a Mergong and stop by at Deco Cafe next to a Mergong Caltex to dine in right after I finished off my class.  It's just a recent new launching restaurant that I realize and my old classmate from last semester also ever upload her photos on Instagram dining at there and I am so eager to give it try for the first time.

DSCN0598

Not really crowded which I think I can dine in calmly and peace. On that day it was pretty hot and humid until I decided to eat inside rather than the outside of the cafe. Inside of it got an air-conditioner you know?  Even today was so hot until I got a nosebleed just now. Sumpah,no kidding gal!  But alhamdulillah, the blood flow from my nose is not as much as the pool could it be. LOL!

DSCN0618

Simple! Lovin it!  I really like the seat that almost look alike a couch there. Urgh, I am not pro when it comes to describe the seat there eh! 

DSCN0627

Do I tell you that I really like to hang and dine at the local cafe around my area, Alor Star? Yes, that's what I favour most in my place. Thumbs up, Alor Star for the improvement! Aha.

DSCN0605

Coffee tender and the cashier.

DSCN0625

Where is my food? Wo e le ( I'm hungry!) PS:Yes, I went there alone. At first I wanna ask my friend Farhana to join it too but then she got a class to finish and never mind la, I'm alone. Hehehe..

DSCN0613

Yayy, my ordering food has finally arrived! I ordered Maryland Fried Chicken and Banana Shake on that day. Urgh, I deeply in love with their Banana Shake, man!  You might seen in this picture that the plate is small but your thought were absolutely wrong. The width of the plate is just so wide and long. Just like you can eat for a two persons instead.It is comes up with a meat burger with deep fried, chicken,sausages, dressing salad and their own dressing sauce.

DSCN0617

Oh,it's Mister Potato chips hide below on the Maryland Fried Chicken there. Hi! Ahaha.

DSCN0616

Malaysia Boleh!

All in all, I do think that the Deco Cafe design is simple as it could please with everyone.The food is also yummy. Still, I'm craving to eat it again LOL! The food prices started from RM13.80 onwards and pardon me for forgetting the prices of their drinks   . Psst, the Wi-Fi connection here is also as fast as lightning!

Shall I come again to dine in? For sure,YES! Come and taste it if you're in my area. I bet that you won't feel regret at all.

Right,off to finish my assignment first. Damn, mandarin quiz is coming on this Thursday! Grr..

xoxo,
hannah

Labels: ,



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.