lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 20, 2014 • 06:03 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and harlo everyone! While everybody enjoy watching AFF Suzuki Cup, me laying down on the carpet facing my mini HP Pavilion Laptop, Feel Good Gorillaz song playing on my ear..ok,enough crapping useless stuff! 

And Today.. I would like to share my new interest on Pandora. Honest I say, I am not a new fans of Pandora bracelet but then recently I started to fell in love with Pandora. Not the real Pandora, but more torwards on Pandora-Spired some more! 

IMG-20141214-WA0114

IMG-20141214-WA0115
Actually, its my mom who had change my perception on Pandora. I should thank her now,haha.. While wondering around Simpang Kuala's Pasar Tani ( day's market that usually for Friday only in Simpang Kuala) my mama saw some fancy and varieties of Pandora. On that time, I was busy looking a bling-bling Iphone case and she asked me "do you want some Pandora bracelet?" Well, I took almost one and half one to think about it. ( Eceh,yeke tu hanan oii?) Then, I look it and..yes,I agree to buy it one for me.

IMG-20141214-WA0116

IMG-20141214-WA0117

Now, it won't look dull anymore with GUESS watch and this bracelet on my wrist. 

So,watcha think? Yayy or nayy? Do leave comments below! I would love to know more!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.