lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
July 11, 2014 • 02:29 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Sorry for being disappeared for a while. . I should blog last week but somehow my internet kouta isn't enough for me to on internet with my laptop. Enough talking. Let pictures do all the rest talking now.

DSCN0371

DSCN0366

DSCN0365

                                                     Tudung/Scarf: no brand
                                                     Butterfly Top: Riffaa
                                                     Long Skirt    : Bought from my Co-Op(koperasi) College

Alhamdulillah,we have finally approaching with summer and in midst of Ramadhan and today is already 13 Ramadhan if I'm not mistaken. When summer is around me, I always wanting to wear something colourful or something abstract or floral etc. Therefore, I choose this butterfly top as it can wore between spring and summer! Jyeahh! 

DSCN0367

Yup, you already know,peeps. I bought my long strip skirt at my college when I'm on my way to reach my hubby,encik Kelisa. My eyes got distract when they hang this skirt on that time at their small kiosk and immediately bought it with my kimono cardigan. That long skirt is just cost me around RM35 which I do find it is pretty reasonable price for a skirt.

Slice of my life:
keep-calm-and-pray-for-gaza-7

Be patient always, my ISLAM relatives. Victory is gonna be ours soon,Insya Allah. Allah's promise is a MUST!( pasti)

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.