lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 27, 2014 • 08:15 • 3 cuties here.

DSCN0352

DSCN0350

DSCN0355

DSCN0356

DSCN0354

DSCN0353

                                                   Jubah/Abaya: Given by my mama
                                                   Bawal shawl : no brand
                                                   Watch          : GUESS

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone. Yes, left 2 more days before Ramadhan. I just got no idea why I'm just super duper excited this Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah, Ya Allah for that. Lately, I started to adorn Jubah/Abaya. I received this from my mama as she just came back home from Macca. I wore this on the first week of June to register a new semester. Definitely perfect for a simple day like today. 

Hopefully, my Ramadhan is much better than the previous year. InsyaAllah.

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.