lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 2, 2014 • 06:06 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and harlo everyone! How's your Monday? Well, I hope that everything going smooth on this day. Oh yeah,my stomach seems not okay today.

Okay,no more about stomachache please. Lately, my blog was filled with reviews and now we should hold it on first and moving on onto my daily life which was Instadiary. The last time I updated my Instadiary probably on January, I think?

And here is my Instadiary from January 2014 until now. Short form, the Spring Edition maa...hehe..WARNING! HEAVY LOADS OF PHOTO SPAMMING!

IMG_0393

Out with my old bestie, Fadz..

IMG_0366

Walk along at Padang Kota with my family and went ahead for a dinner! Starbucks Frapuccino is a bonus point here!

IMG_0342

Etude House's hauls

IMG_0490

GossipGirl's night out at MCD Alor Mengkudu

IMG_0499

Haha,dating again and again with Tsara on the next day along with Elisa.

IMG_0670

I remember vaguely that I got this lovely notebook as a present from the Board of Prefects of SMK Convent 2 years ago and I didn't have a heart to use it as it was so lovely. In the end I used it to write some colourful note. This is how I used to study actually. #studytips

IMG_0859

#quoteaday #MCD

IMG_0933

Dinner with my girls at Zefee.

IMG_0958

Majlis Akikad Maryam Marissa Binti Mior Mustaqim which I couldn't attend it.

IMG_1132

Bought a Juicy Couture inspired bracelet from my friend which I adore it much.

IMG_1322

Having some sweet tooth moments with these peeps..

IMG_1409

#needforaspeeddatemovies

IMG_1411

Happy Birthday Ana! Wishing you all the best! Love you sweetheart!

IMG_1298

#quoteofaday #MCD

IMG_1297

#prayforMH370

IMG_0984

First group assignment is officially accomplished!

IMG_1061

Everything was accomplished!

IMG_1103

Received Baucar Buku 1 Malaysia (BB1M) .

IMG_1515

#captainamericadatemovies

IMG_1223



OnlyBeauty
held a massive sales of a certain brands of cosmetics in Alor Star which I cannot miss it!

IMG_1229

OnlyBeauty's hauls after that..

IMG_1237

Found a Japanese shop at a nearby of Hotel StarCity after I went to the OnlyBeauty sales.

IMG_1336

#selfie #afterwedding

IMG_1340

My last wish for BM2I before end off our semester 2.

IMG_1490

Sakura inspired flower fever in my area couple of months ago.

IMG_1449

Celebrated my early birthday with my mama and my lovely brother.

IMG_1424

Yayy! Got Herbal Essences shampoo and hair conditioner free samples when bought a Vivi Malaysia.

IMG_1374

Spring hauls.

IMG_1356

At Penang Ferry.

IMG_2116

Spend some lovely public holiday with my dad to Tanjung Dawai.

IMG_2179

Labour Day hauls.

IMG_2214

Received a Kenzo fragrance. Small but definitely worth it! Love you,mama!

IMG_2184

Finally! My favorite circle lenses is finally here so that I could give it a try!

Sorry all since I don't write a blog in a good way since my stomach is doing its "job". Urgh!!

Follow my


xoxo,
hannah




Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.