lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 24, 2014 • 08:15 • 1 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Yes, finally I had change my blog layout since I kinda boring already with my white plain layout since I have been using it for about 2 years already! How long is that,huh? I almost crying as I thought all those widget that I put it probably might not been funtioning well but who knows? It work it! Alhamdullillah..

Enough enough with my blog layout,okay? Last month, I gotta chance to use another mask that I bought at Sasa which is extremely cheap at only RM 3.30( the real price is RM 4.90 -.- ) which I got it at promotional price which is none other than Vanedo Aroma Mask!

DSCN0155

This water-soluble essences mask is designed to deep in moisture and condition in the skin using concentrated plant extracts that help skin absorb the nutrients.

DSCN0154

DSCN0152

It is claimed to help soothing the tired skin yet the skin feel soft and supple while it cleans and moisturize.

DSCN0162

I like to wear any mask during the night since I believe that our skin absorb better!So, don't shock la!


DSCN0158

Oh yeah! Mask-ing while studying! Energizing me more eh!

After wearing this mask of Korea,I don't feel that my skin would supple but I do feel that my skin is soft and clean. After all, the mask's smell isn't that bad oh! Not to forget that the sheet mask is also thin too making it easy to attach to our face.

                                                    LIKE:
                                                    -cheap
                                                    -my skin feels so soft

                                                   HATE!:
                                                -not available in all major drug stores

Shall I purchase it soon? Probably yes! Haha..

Do you like my new blog layout? Leave your comments below! I would love to know it too!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.