lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 9, 2014 • 01:25 • 1 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! First of all, I wanna throw some confetti since my result for this semester is much better compared to my previous semester! How couldn't I enjoy with it?

Alhamdullillah,all of my effort is truly worth it! InsyaAllah, I want to keep it up! Hehe..

DSCN0132

Ever heard of Garnier Sakura White Mask before? I got this in my hand since I'm a mask junkie actually. Plus, I always love Garnier mask.

DSCN0134

New Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Essence Mask(wow!what the long name,man! I'm tired typing all of this name already) is enriched with Sakura Extract-a gentle but a powerful ingredient from Japan. This delicate essence blend well with Sakura Extract,Vitamin B3 and Vitamin CG moisturized the skin deeply and help lighten skin tone and dark spots.

DSCN0138

Here is my review regarding on this mask. What I like is this mask is much more thinner compared to their previous one,the lighting mask one.It fit my face perfectly just like in the photo above. After wearing it,my skin much more moisturized! Do I said faster absorption also a bonus points here? Yes, it absorb faster as a lighting! Hehe.. Not only that, it has a pleasant smell once I open it up the mask. Awesome,dude!

                                                                 What I like:
                                                             -faster absorption
                                                             -pleasant sakura smell
                                                              -affordable
                                                             -fit nicely on my face

                                                                   Hate:
                                                               -nothing

Overall, I do loves this mask! It is mask-have especially for this summer! Shall I purchased it again? Definitely!

Fashion of The Week:

 IMG_0146

IMG_0147

IMG_0154

IMG_0152

                                                      JuDress: sew by my relative
                                                       watch   : GUESS
                                                      scarf      : no brand

Alright, I don't know how to define this outfit. In the end, I end it up define as JuDress which was Jubah and Dress at the same time. The color was a light green so I pair it up with my old green scarf instead!

IMG_0338

I hope all of you enjoy this week's post! Tata!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.