lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 15, 2014 • 10:38 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! They said, friends are second most important person after our family apart from our life. Hence, I agree with this statement. Lately two or three months round, I tend to hang out around lot with my friends especially my girlfriends. Alhamdulillah, I am blessed enough to have an understanding and supportive friends. We do have our own backs to support each other! Thanks all of my girlfriends being here always with me whenever I'm in a better condition or under the whether all the time!

But first,lemme warn you that this blog post were spam with lotsa photos here! Haha..

IMG_0470

Me and Tsara heading down to MCD Alor Mengkudu to meet my other girls of Gossip Girl.

IMG_0471

Farah&Tsara

IMG_0472

 IMG_0473

IMG_0474

IMG_0475

IMG_0477

IMG_0484

IMG_0487

Caleb came too! Such a cheeky guy,haha!

IMG_0488

IMG_0490

Xoxo,Gossip Girl..

IMG_0491

Okay, we continue hanging out after the night on the other day.

IMG_0493

IMG_0494

But this time,Elisa joined us too! Hehe..

IMG_0499

IMG_1305

Dessert date with Hani&Hana or the triple H which was Hanan,Hani&Hana. Perfecto!

IMG_1306

IMG_1307

My K-poppers Twin,Farhana..

IMG_1308

Gwiyomi time! Hoho..

IMG_1309

Nom nom! A cake.. I forgot already the name of the cake..

IMG_1310

IMG_1314

Hani promotting our foods! Good job, twinny!

IMG_1315

IMG_1317

Alololo,comeyynya! Manja time ke? hehe..

IMG_1322

IMG_1411

Date on Ana's birthday,watching movie together..

IMG_1412

Hanan,Ana&Hana.. Perfecto once again! Haha..

IMG_1417

To all of my girlfriends,we have gone through a good and bad times together and I hope we could stay like this forever, JANNAH!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.