lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 5, 2014 • 11:08 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Weee~ Finally, we're already entering the May month. Time flies so fast isn't it until we couldn't chased it. My stomach filled with flying butterflies as my result is getting slowly approaching me. I didn't wish any flying colours but a pass result is enough for me. So please pray for me,ya!


IMG_1896

IMG_1897

IMG_1898

IMG_1906

                                                           Pinafore dress: City Plaza
                                                            Bag                : Mercuryduo (Japanese brand)
                                                            Scarf              : No brand
                                                            Watch             : GUESS

Well, I couldn't control myself for being in love with a pinafore dress as it is getting BOOM in Japan. I thought that Malaysia boutique didn't have any one of this pinafore dress but who knows that I managed to find it with my bestie, Ana. So I ended up bought this during our window shopping! I wore a creamy scarf as I try to match it up with my white outfit since I do not own any one of white scarf in my wardrobe.

IMG_1923

IMG_1925

IMG_1926

JYEAHHH! I managed to wore this outfit since it is in free size some more!

IMG_1941

Slice of my life:

IMG_1732

Have some great mouthful dinner with my mama before she departed to Madinah and Mekah and now she returned! Yayy!

IMG_1849

Dating with my lovely bro before he went back to Kuala Lumpur at Mccafe, Alor Mengkudu. Hehe..

So,how's ur May?see ya later!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.