lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 19, 2014 • 11:42 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! I'm back with my OOTD. Plus, I just found some lovely shop while window shopping in City Plaza. Yet,I bought some stripe dress since I am monotone lover. Guess stripes never fade out each season,huh?

IMG_0035

IMG_0036

IMG_0030

IMG_0037

                                                      Dress: Nomono Fashion @CityPlaza
                                                      Skirt  : Riffaa
                                                      Watch: GUESS
                                                       Scarf: No brand

I match up this slim stripes dress with my mermaid skirt which you might have seen on my post of Last Winter. It isn't that bad mix it up with that skirt by the way.

IMG_0337

Advertorial: GlassesOnline

Sick of using the same pair of old glasses? Wanna switch on the next style of new pairs of glasses? Or.. searching the aunthenthic circle lenses? I got all your trillion question here! Introducing GlassesOnline!

glassesonline2

For your information, GlassesOnline bought a variety and sure of 100% of original brand of glasses,sunglasses and circle lenses for you to choose from! I'm pretty sure that you might interested enough looking for a pair of sunglasses for this summer especially in Malaysia weather.

glassesonline

My most favorite things here in GlassesOnline is they also bought a brand of GEO, the most well known brands of circle lenses entire Asia and other countries as well. I always afraid buying the fake circle lenses especially through a brand of GEO  but here I don't have to worry about since they do own the original certification of original of this brand. Yeehaa! Did you know that the best part of all is they also accepted the cash deposit which I think is much safer to make the payment(if you leave in Malaysia,la). Don't you worry as they also accepting the PayPal,Credit Card and also Cash On Delivery.

IMG_2180

They are also offering a free delivery! Isn't it cool? That's not all, I just had to wait for only 10 days for my parcel to arrive in front of my house as I live in Kedah.

IMG_2181

IMG_2182

Bought two pairs of circle lenses to my kpoppers twin, Hana! She's just over the moon whenever she saw this. Ahaha...

IMG_2183

Circle lenses for me and my k-pop's twins. Jeeez...I couldn't resist the cuteness of this box! Simply adorable!

IMG_2184

Forgot to mention here, they are also offering shipping worldwide too so you don't have to worry about. If you wanna know more, simply hit
Here

It's finally 2.40 a.m in the Malaysia now. Gonna hit my sack now! Adios, ladies!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.