lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
March 26, 2014 • 03:09 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone! Exposure to sun, tiny sleeps during the night, age, all these prone to a panda eyes and more accurately... DARK CIRCLE! Oh my gosh! I knew, right? This is one of my most concerns around my face and did any one of you outside there facing the problem just like me? Why on earth I keep mention all these? Well, the reason why I said so is because last month I drop by Etude House at Gurney Plaza, Penang. One of the most my favorite products of Etude House is their Etude House Collagen Eye Patch!

DSCN0083

DSCN0089

DSCN0084

The packaging was so lovely and comes with a pair of collagen eye patch. It claims that it is enriched with collagen to revitalise and improves appearance around eyes. Did you know that our under eyes area is too delicate? Which is why we need to care it in early ages to avoid like wrinkles in future. By the way, the price for this eye collagen is just around RM 9.90 if I am not mistaken.

DSCN0095

DSCN0096

Here is my tried and tested of this eye patch. Honestly, it is filled with moisturizer and one thing that I like the most about this eye patch is the eye patch itself is so thin, making it easier to absorb. Do I mention that it is faster absorbption too? . Unlike the other eye masks that I have tried before, most of them came in thick layer which making my eyes unbearable to breath somehow!

                                                                LIKE:
                                                          -cute packaging
                                                          -affordable
                                                          -easy to use
                                                          -faster absorbption
                                                          -thin layer of eye patch

                                                               HATE:
                                                            -difficult to get the product

Well, at least I have one hate but that doesn't make me stop to love this eye patch. Shall I purchased it again in future? Absolutely! 

Advertorial:
ipmart

Looking a new camera with a multiple functions that will wow-ing all of your friends and hoping whether a discount on a camera? Lazy to step out from your home just to shop? Fret not! Do drop by Ipmart as it is one of an online shopping gadgets like camera from wide range of brands to choose from. They are also offering free return policy of 30 days,free delivery and also Cash On Delivery (COD). Hit
www.ipmart.com.my/shop-camera/11754


for more choices and have a great shopping experience!

Enough of it for today. So, I am gonna break my leg for my final to maintain a great pointer. See ya later!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.