lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
October 4, 2013 • 04:39 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and ola everyone!Sorry for MIA for this few days as  I am in midst of preparing for my final exam and finish off some certain assignment actually.Did you guys miss me?I am glad if you miss me,and here is my POTD(Personal Outfit Of The Day). I know that I haven't post any single of my POTD due to some certain things which I couldn't avoid it,hehe..hope you'll like my new look,peeps!

20130908_190813

20130908_190911

20130908_191028

                                              Bawal/Shawl: No Brand
                                                          Top   : No brand
                                                           Skirt : Eifaa Style store in Mydin Alor Star

It's quite pathetic for not to have a brand but I am totally in love with these skirts this few days and I am aim to gain it more in others colours too as well!When I wore this outfit to the class,I got a huge compliments from my friends,they say that I much suitable with this style.Heck,yeah!Sigh,I am about to finish my first semester and sure enough that I will miss every single of my classmate,huhu.. but I wish that we will stay together until the 5th sem.InsyaAllah..


xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.