lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
August 24, 2013 • 07:59 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello ladies!First of all, I would like to apologize since I have been MIA for a few weeks already!Oh my!I do miss my blogsphere here and all my blog buddies.I can't managed to update my blog since my daddy hasn't pay any single of Celcom's broadband's bills.Not only I can't blog but also difficult to finished off my assignments.Yet,I have been struggle with Flickr just now.Probably,my pictures are too big.Hmm...Well,I know I am such a bad blogger,sorry!! I have also a ton of assignments need to be done!But,we're almost in the end of Syawal,isn't it?Here are my POTD of my Hari Raya this year.

  photo img_372377_2347566_820081107182438.gif

 20130809_193144
                     Shawl:no brand(bought in Tesco)
                     Baju Kurung:First Lady
                     Bracelet:Habib
                     Watch:Guess
                     Bag:Hbg(Japanese's brand)

This year,I have decided to wear a Baju Kurung.Actually,it is in dark purple colour,I am afraid some of you might think it's blue colour.Pardon me for a bad qualities of my camera.I took  this pictures during the night.

 20130809_193011

This year also, I do embrace girly&sweetness when I wore and match with something like this.

20130809_193221_副本

My raya are just average this few years.I do not really celebrate it last year but I do celebrate in fun way this year.Tehehe..

20130809_163423

Shoes of the day from Bata,sigh,my father didn't allowed me to take wedges because he wants me to choose the shoes that is convenient and comfy when I drive a car so I opt for a this shoes,hence this shoes do fulfill on my needs.

20130809_172055_副本

Camwhore,camwhore...inside of the car on our way to my Tok Teh's house in Pendang.

That's all,ladies.Sigh,I have tones of assignments need to be done,so Fighting!Thank you for reading this entry,y'all!

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.