lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
October 12, 2013 • 02:33 • 0 cuties here.

Salam and ola! Finally,that I have a freedom from class and tones of assignment because I am in semester break!Tell me who on earth doesn't enjoy holiday? I bet everyone would love it too.And here is my POOTD(Personal Outfit Of The Day)

20130911_130853

20130911_131011

20130911_130937

                                            shawl/tudung bawal: no brand
                                             baju kurung            : no brand
                                              clutch                     : Mydin Mall
                                              flower ring             : Reedana Golds
                                              bracelet                  :  Habib Golds&Jewellery

Frankly speaking,I'm much seldom to wear back this baju kurung.It is quite useless to keep it inside of my wardrobe without wearing it so I wore it back to the classes and to be honest with you,it gives me a "cool" feeling.I knew that all of you won't understand of what did I mean it,right?I mean,I won't sweat a lot when I wore it.
                                           
20130911_131243

However, I am so thankful to my mama since she is sweet enough bought to me a gold flower ring from Reedana Golds since she knows that how much I have been longing for a ring yet I never took off this ring from my finger.For me,ring are simple accessories which can match with any of my outfit.

                                            

Oh ya,forgot to mention! I will be back for more skincare reviews so,stay tuned girls!
                                              
                                              


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.