lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
October 23, 2013 • 07:41 • 0 cuties here.

Salam and hello everyone!I finally back after MIA for couple of weeks already.Finally,my father has paid the broadband bills and hopefully there is no interruptions somemore.A lot of blog post has finally queue up for me to update here, and I begin with my POOTD(Personal Outfit Of The Day)!



20131007_194957

20131007_195128

20131007_195210

                                                              Top:no brand
                                                             Skirt:given by my mama
                                                            Shawl:no brand
                                                             Bag:HBG(japanese's brands)

I guess that some of you may have noticed the peplum top before.Aha, I wanna switch my style a little bit so I match it with this skirt for more sophisticated and feminine.

20131007_195355

My new favorite skirt inside of my wardrobe since it's material sort like jeans a bit.But the colour are in black,much easier to mix and match with any top.

PhotoGrid_1381147997273

InsyaAllah, I will start my review back in this week,if I got a time and no more interruptions please!Sayonara everyone!Until we meet again!

 

xoxo,
hannah                                            


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.