lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
July 19, 2013 • 06:28 • 3 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and ola everyone!I am finally back after busy with a tight and packed schedule making me exhausted and I fall for a flu and fever during the first day on fasting month.But now,I am slowly recover from it but I truly hate about coughing and coughing.Somehow,I am upset since Google Reader is getting to its end.Nooo!I am in the midst of registering for a Google+ so that any reader can follow my blog through that.

2013-06-01-15-52-00_photo

                             Shawl:I forgot the brand already
                              Peplum Top:unbranded
                             Jeans:Ladylike
                             Bag:Hbg

I may not be a huge fans of retro but lately I am keeping my eyes on Peplum lately since its last year comeback.

2013-06-01-15-53-51_photo

I have to admit that although this Peplum does not have any brand of it which I bought in Star Parade Pacific,but  it is really cool and I do not sweat a lot throughout the day.Did you realize that Peplum top,skirt and etc can embrace your girly and feminity of yourself?Well,I do!




2013-06-01 15.57.44It has ribbon on it too making it much more adorable!

2013-06-01 15.55.24

I'm tried to add pop on it by using this Hbg bag.I was so surprise to know that the price for Hbg's bag is pretty similar with a Samantha Thavasa's handbag!My gosh!

2013-06-01 15.47.39

2013-06-01 15.47.22

A little too late for me to realize that I'm being girly and trendy this year.Probably the power of love between me and Mr.F that changed my style towards it?

 photo img_372377_2347566_1220081107182438.gif

xoxo,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.