lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
July 5, 2013 • 01:13 • 2 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!I wanna claim something to ya!From T.G.I.F to P.O.T.D which is Private Outfit Of The Day.Eh?I forgot to put O on above,so pardon me!I feel that I haven't post any outfit update on my blog for a longer time already and here it is!

2013-04-24 12.25.24_副本
                           Shawl:Papa's gift to me
                            Top:Lee
                            Pants:Ladylike

I guess some of you may noticed that I have often wearing pants and jeans from Ladylike.True to say,pants and jeans from Ladylike are super comfy and easier to wash.

2013-04-24 12.25.43_副本

2013-04-24 12.26.02_副本

End of my chapter.Fullstop.That's all folks!I shall back soon so don't worry!


 photo img_372377_2347566_420081107182438.gif

lots of love,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.