lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 26, 2013 • 09:52 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!I would like to apologize since I am getting busy with classes and so on until I forgotten to update my own blog.I am totally screwed up right nao until this week.Anyway,no matter how busy I am,I do still have my own home's best friends,which is television.I almost 24 hours hooked up on tv and of course,K-Drama and New York!

130602 KBS Mamma Mia Episode 8 (English Subs)

Lately,I have been enjoy watching KBS Mamma Mia a talk show about Mom and their celebrity's child.Here,Kyuhyun take over Minho as Minho was 'run away' from here.

KBS MAMMA MIA EPISODE 7 English Subs

Most of my favourite episode of Mamma Mia was 'Son Over Flower' featuring 4 celebrity and one olympic's athelete which I have forgotten his name.I am so honoured and touched once Nickhun's mother flew over Thailand to Korea just for his son.Aww!

fugitive-plan-b

Rain,yeah.There are no other reason instead of this wan that make me hating this drama.Sadly,it's finally over and I was so sad that I couldn't catch up the last episode and I do love Daniel Henny too!My favourite Korean-American guy.

Dont-Trust-the-B

Don't Trust The B in The Apartment 23.There are certain times whereby I do love Chloe while certain times she made me hating her.

revenge

PAwcD

Hello Counselor is a talk show about korean citizen's bizarre problems.Malaysia should have one of a talk show like this too so that we would able to know the other concerns as well.

130527 Hello Talk Show Episode 125 - Guest 2PM (English Subs)
               2PM attended on Hello Counselor talk show!

K-Site:
tumblr_m6p2u71bK11rytl1po1_500_large

Good news for all Exotic!The gentleman and epic members from Exo will be attending the Hello Counselor on this Sunday!Those members are Suho,Chanyeol,Kris and Baekhyun if I am not mistaken.I can't wait for their appearances especially Kris!I wanna know what Kris thought and others.

What is your favourite drama,talk show?I would like to know!Leave your comments below!

xoxo,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.