lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
June 7, 2013 • 07:33 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and ola buenos everyone!This is super short blog entry probably.It is about jewellery.Am I spell it right?or accessories for short.I am not a huge fans of jewellery especially from gold.But my mama and my sister is huge fans of gold jewellery.That is not the point I wanna talked right now.But there is something that caught my eyes lately.Ok,maybe I am wrong but that.Lately,my mom and I visited Habib the fabulous jewellery store in Malaysia.And,the gold prices is slightly down so I guess people started hitting Poh Kong and soo on.

True to say that I don't want to wear any gold jewellery but then my mama somehow bought me a simple yet flowery gold bracelet which is caught my eyes for the first sight.Eceh,macam love story pulak!This is the flowery bracelet that I have mentioned before...

2013-05-27 12.13.56
                       Cute,huh?

2013-05-27 15.05.27
                      This is the other one..

My favourite one is of course the first one instead of the second one.Nao I just realized that gold jewellery can really embrace the girlyness,hehe^^.That's all folks!Do comment below about gold jewellery!

xoxo,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.