lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 28, 2013 • 08:22 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello ladies! I just excited more and more for EXO nao!I do feel that I am already a part of it.

 photo 84909_GEqzTb.gif

2013-04-19 14.55.55_副本

2013-04-19 14.55.23_副本

PhotoGrid_1366439147089

                                             Bawal scarf:Tesco
                                              Denim top:Levis
                                             Denim:Ladylike

Denim are forever hen hao!You can always looks casual with it.Nothing can go wrong with denim.Spring are still here.Can't wait to try it out other colour than blue.
 
Slice of my life:
2013-05-11-21-46-33_deco

How cool is my wallpaper desktop is?I keep changing from Yi Fan's picture into Exo-M.Hahaha,what next?

lotsa love,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.