lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
May 21, 2013 • 10:04 • 0 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!It's 12:53 AM on Malaysia&Singapore time right now.Seen the title above?Yeah,I kinda sad right now once I heard that rie matsuoka aka okarie the director of Ank Rouge that I have been adore for long time gonna leave Popteen already.She is the reason why I still on Popteen.I started to fell in love with here since 2011.Here are the last issue of Popteen May 2013 that featured her.

Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

001

006

6f355ec5jw1dglspsbeezj
         her super gor-jess look into..

007

008
        2009-2013

009

010

011

012
          celebration of her graduation..

013

I hope that rie will be successful in her business carier and life.Hopefully,I can meet you someday,idol!

E!K-Pop:
97fe69f5jw1e4tg1p39egj218g1uotpq
      OMG!!!WTFFFFF!SEHUN HAS SUCH A GREAT COLOURFUL RAINBOW HAIR!

                                  Do follow me here:
                                   twitter:@hanan3103
                                   weibo:weibo.com/hanrubaby
                                   instagram:hannah31
lotsa love,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.