lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 23, 2013 • 10:35 • 6 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and aloha everyone!why aloha?eceh,aloha konon!Sorry for MIA for couple of days.I am seriously miss my blog and I black out to blog about.I surf back my flickr,and it give me the answer!Thank u,dude!My blog is currently about fashion but well I do blog about other things too!So,don't worry,I won't be dissapointed you all and won't be boring!

 photo 84909_BE2dgk.gif

Without wasting more time,I would like to introduce to you,my T.G.I.F!What the hell is T.G.I.F?Was it Thank God It's Friday of T.G.I.F?Absolutely NO LAH!It is Thank God It's Fashion.Yah,I admit it is no difference with "Thank God It's Friday".Enough with my explanation.Hope you enjoy my fashion of the month for this april's outfit.

2012-12-17 17.58.24_副本
                                      Shawl-Daddy's gift to me
                                      Strip top-Mama's gift to me
                                      Watch-Guess Watches
                                      Denim-Ladylike

Aha,obviously from my parent's gift to me.I love them soo much!

2013-01-03 18.51.43_副本
                                   
                                     Shawl-F.O.S
                                     Short Cardigan-Sg.Wang
                                    Sleveless Inner Top-Nina
                                     Blue Dress(Wore as skirt)-Uptown

2013-01-03 18.53.32_副本

2013-01-03 18.54.11_副本
                    Love the dress detail below..

2013-01-03 19.00.15_副本
                  Skull Sleveless Inner Top that I have been wore so far and love it!

2013-01-05 09.26.40_副本
               I love Neon on Neon!
      
             Bawal Shawl-Tesco
             Top-I forgot the brand
              Denim-Ladylike

Slice of my life:
 2013-01-12 20.15.39_副本

 Wearing a Minnie bracelet.A lovely gift from my old bestie.

Ex-Citement:
69c76a90jw1e3jd7zu1oij

         You all thought that you all jer can camwhore?I also can mah!!I proof it to you.

Sorry for my bad grammar and thank you for stopping by!Happy spring everyone!

lots of love,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.