lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 7, 2013 • 05:11 • 1 cuties here.

Assalamualaikum and hello everyone!Sorry for MIA on this blog as I am just recover from a high fever and my feet are getting recover!Thank you,Allah for healing my feet.And to tell the truth that I am just learn a driving a car.Pardon me for my english.By the way,it is Ank Rouge day where I would like to share their 2013's Spring and Summer Collections.Please enjoy the pictures or just enjoy over descriptions!

image1

image2

image3

image5

image6

image7

image9

Well,I have nothing much to say anymore since my stomach is making it's song which means,I am super duper hungry now!Thank you for reading my blog!If you have a WeChat,kindly add me @hannah31.I would like to chat with you,gals!

  photo img_529575_3033445_43.gif

lots of love,
hannah


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.