lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 4, 2012 • 05:53 • 2 cuties here.

Sorry for MIA yesterday.I'm seriously out of my mind for blogging.Before I take off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow,I shall blog as I will be away for a week!Ank Rouge has wrapped up it's a/w collections.I may not see you,that is why I shall blog about all my favourite brand all the time,Ank Rouge!Cute,vintage described this brand.You better enjoy this pictures/enjoy over descriptions!

Photobucket

image7

image9

image1

image2

image5

image3

68345_296841487099823_245653432_n

image6

image4

Slice of my life:
IMG_20121113_213043

IMG_20121203_162126
           my favourite shoes all the time

As you all already know,please do follow me on my instagram at @foreverxiaohan.I found that my instagram name sound a little bit gross,I might gonna change it later.Anyway,what do you guys think about ank rouge?lovely,isn't it?If I was in Ank Rouge store,I would probably but all of above.I coundn't resist the cuteness of Ank Rouge.Super super can't wait to go to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow,yeah!I will be attack the H&M soon!
Thank you for stopping by,ladies!

Photobucket

hugs&kiss
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.