lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 20, 2012 • 07:26 • 2 cuties here.

Hello there!True to say,I hate the new thing about blogger!It make it more difficult to me.Does anyone know how to return like a usual before this?Do leave your comments if you know it!Ok,full stop.I wanna continue to my blog post.It was about Super Girl Festa in Taiwan and Liz Lisa's show in Shanghai,China.First of all,let's go for a super girl festa.Maybe my blog will be full of pictures this time.I feel some sort like a fashion reporter now!It was being held in Taiwan and I don't know which area,maybe in Taipei.The festa has been attended for about 8000 people!Can you imagine it?This event also have been attended for a several famous gyaru models.And yes,these both events(Super Girl Festa&Liz Lisa)held on last Sunday,this week.I don't wanna talk more.For futher,enjoy the pictures or just enjoy over descriptions!

 Photobucket

9ecbebd1jw1drz2ubpigkj_副本
Tsu Chan hold the poster during her stay in Taiwan.By the way,love the slogan on the poster above.

6ad41dc7jw1ds182d1i9oj_副本
 Oh my!Lena Fujii from ViVi looks sooo pretty here!I wanna steal her dress,aha!

9ecbebd1jw1ds0vdejnkyj_副本
 From Tsu chan's photos

70e7204ajw1ds1kjbjcgfj_副本
 Looks,Kumicky was there too!Sorry,I didn't know the rest of them instead of Kumicky >.<

6b9ed248jw1ds0q9dwpyfj_副本

701e5db6jw1ds1l9equnbj_副本

a3d35d28gw1ds16yk5ynvj_副本
 Sorry if the photos are smaller!Click on the image if you want the bigger size

a3d35d28gw1ds16t0bei5j_副本
 Kozue if I'm not mistaken.

a3d35d28gw1ds0rniqs4tj_副本
 Alolo,cutie Kumicky!

Prepare for the cutie picture!

a3d35d28gw1ds0q3x6n91j_副本
 Tadaa!Milky Bunny walking on the runway too!

67a7bd8bgw1ds0pfuykk9j_副本
 Talk,talk and talk.

678c1e7fjw1ds0cklxaufj_副本
Hei Se Hui Mei Mei Taiwanese girl band not to miss this events too!

678c1e7fjw1ds0fk14aj8j_副本
 I'm jelly seeing Mei Mei got the Candy Doll folder for free!Ah,I want it too!

987a2ab9gw1ds1iycqy7ij_副本

68e8c21btw1ds3z99zkgrj_副本
 Milky Bunny after the shows

9ecbebd1jw1ds0eor2wspj_副本
Wow,affordable Dolly Wink's makeup at Dolly Wink&Candy Doll booth!

9ecbebd1jw1ds0f1d9qrmj_副本
Dolly Wink

9ecbebd1jw1ds0v94ky9kj_副本
Candy Doll's promotions at the Candy Doll&Dolly Wink's booth

I bet that you guys must be wondering what the gyaru's are doing after the event,right?They(Kumicky&Tsu Chan) went for a shopping together in Taiwan.

987a2ab9gw1ds1j3mb3mpj_副本

987a2ab9gw1ds1i2jvtwvj_副本
Kumicky,can u give that to me?It looks soo freak!

Overall,I do enjoy the events although I cannot attend it by seeing all this pictures!huhu :(!Ok,let's go on to the another fashion event.The Liz Lisa's shows was held in Shanghai,China and Shiina Hikari,Mai Hirose and Mizukitty were invited to the shows and they are the special guest on that day.Once again,enjoy the pictures or just over decsriptions!

6bbb8138gw1ds1exivt9kj_副本
Cutie Mizukitty

6794284dgw1drzko5c0tpj_副本
Can you spot Mizukitty was holding the Popteen May which was featured her on cover?



6bbb8138gw1ds1f1qmxlsj_副本
Three of them in Liz Lisa's shop in China

I'm sorry since I only have a few Liz Lisa's photos compared on Super Girl Festa.I hope all of you gyarus do enjoy this post.Yeah,Johnny English is about to begin.I have to go now.Love you guys!Photos Credits:Marked.

hugs&kiss,
xiao han



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.