lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 26, 2012 • 23:12 • 0 cuties here.

Whenever I busy,but I still keeping my promise to post a blog.Now,not only blogger do change their dashboard style but also Flickr do change their new upload photos process which do make me feel uncomfortable more.I want everything to become usual as old!

Photobucket

Spiral Girl is already launched their new summer catalogs this year.Do enjoy the pictures or just enjoy over descriptions!

 6ad41dc7gw1ds0bze1ihjj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds0c0gglqzj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds0c1tnkizj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds0c30ild1j_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1drux2pyj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1ep7jalpj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1eqvwnzcj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1eyfkxx2j_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1j3n1g1lj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1j3yy5yyj_副本

6ad41dc7gw1ds1j39jg8yj_副本

My opinion is their style for this year is perfect for relax and Yuru Kasual.But I do love their black&white blazer and reversable skirt.Oh so chic!Picture credit:marked

Slice of my life:

647df7fcgw1ds4xmrzq0rj
Look,Candy Doll lauched their new shading powder!Imma gonna get this

Earth Music of the week:



I know that some of you are Kpop.I cannot deny that I also Kpop but my soul are still for Cpop(for Fahrenheit only LoL).I just enjoy the Fahrenheit Jiro Wang latest music soundtrack for Taiwan Absolute Darling Drama.Well,I hope you enjoy the music too :).

Thanks for stopping by!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.