lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
April 6, 2012 • 21:14 • 0 cuties here.

What a blast night I had last night during qiamulail.My stomach was hurt so badly since I burst out laughing much last night on 5E&C's dramas!Their dramas was soo hilarious!You guys should watch it too!I don't even know why I started like Dazzlin&Laguna Moon more&more!Maybe Dazzlin are still girly though although for adult.Wait,what did I wanna blog today?You guys might be confused.I wanna talk about Dazzlin's summer collections!Like usual,enjoy the pictures or over the descriptions!

Photobucket

6ad41dc7jw1drq9jap44pj

6ad41dc7jw1drq9e1sisgj

6ad41dc7jw1drq98wo4qqj

6ad41dc7jw1drq93q6z3oj

6ad41dc7jw1drq8ygdfaej

6ad41dc7jw1drpzpif6aij

6ad41dc7jw1drpzkbw2c8j

6ad41dc7jw1drpzf79id2j

6ad41dc7jw1drpyuby5hdj

6ad41dc7jw1drpyp2xftlj

6ad41dc7jw1drpyjz25l4j

Although Dazzlin for adult,yet they tried to maintain its kawaiiness in each of their style.What did you guys think of it?I'm craving for their cat's tote bag&glasses in the above.Meow!Hate,love,anything?Just drop any comments below!Actually,I'm still confused whether I had to join the Digi's award.Should I put my blog for their award?Will you guys agree with me?I wanna hear from you too!

                                    credits:weibo
hugs&kiss,
xiao han

Labels:



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.