lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
March 30, 2012 • 21:10 • 0 cuties here.

I don't even know why I'm bother to blog in this early morning.Early morning?I guess so,haha! :)) Today was my birthday,Yayy!I'm officially 17 years old this year and I'm ready to sit for SPM!
 Photobucket

Gomen ne!I am so behind on blogging this travelog!I am to much for blog post that is why I have to leave it for while but I think this is the time for me to write bout this.My father willing to bring us to Hatyai on the first day of Chinese New Year.Thank God,it wasn't sea of human but still on that day.We went only for a day and went back at night,hehe^^.

DSC04835
See,we had to queue just to enter the boarding pass on that day!

DSC04837_副本
Just because we arrived on afternoon,we stop for a while to enjoy the lunch.Don't worry there are several halal restaurant to stop.To tell the truth,their food was soo delicious and not to forget,their hot&spicy tomyam.My favourite :D!

DSC04852_副本
We head on to the Ice Place immediately after lunch.That place had just open on that time.The ticket only for 300 baht some sort like that and approximately around RM30.Cheap right?

DSC04848_副本
Me and the person in my life behind me.Sorry,it is privacy for me.

We just there for about 2 hour and head to their shopping mall.We want to go to Central Shopping Mall but on that time that shopping mall is closed due to Chinese New Year if I'm not mistaken.We just went to Diana Shopping Mall that just a mile from Central.Nothing attract me much on that shopping mall and I went back to Malaysia with an empty hand.So,gomen ne for nothing haul!I think that's all for this travelog.

Today was my birthday and I should celebrate it in my way :D!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.