lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
March 23, 2012 • 05:55 • 3 cuties here.

8.28 PM.Okay,it is time blog :))!I just feel that I have leave blog for soo long!I'm just finished my mothly test,Thank God.Hopefully,I will get the better result.Hao la,this lately I have been surrounding with the rumour disclaiming that MURUA will be open in Shanghai,China.really?YES.I got this information from my chinese twitter,weibo.And if you are a huge fans of MURUA and their producer say "hip hay hooray"!For your further information,Momoka Ogihara has recently open her weibo.Click the link below to open.Forgot to say,with verification sign!

Photobucket


The grand opening is on today,Friday!So,for those who in Shanghai whether in holiday or already Shanghai citizen,don't forget to visit their shop and grab their glorious items!Disclaimer:I do want to post the pictures regarding on their new items in their shop,but the picture might be broken if I try to large it.Sao,gomenasai!And,enjoy the discriptions or just enjoy the pictures!

o0480036011867117828

o0480036011867117662
 Sneak peak on!

o0480036011867118603

o0480036011867116884
She's having dinner with murua's Shanghai stuff

o0480064011867129847
Here is Momoko's coordinate during her stay in China

o0480036011867130126
Her eyemake!

9dee1a25jw1dr9oxf5sfuj
Today's coordinate.See,her weibo's link.You can visit her weibo

a16c5754jw1dr7tyqmxvsj
Murua's Shanghai stuff

You can scream loudly again and again because tomorrow will be grand event,guess what?Yes,TGC in China will be held tomorrow.The special guest for tomorrow is Kumiko Funayama from Popteen,Yui Kanno,w-inds and of course,Momoko Ogihara.So far,I only got that information.If I got the further information,seek on my twitter beside.Head out to TGC once you are arrive in Shanghai,aha!

7dd5fbf3gw1dr5iv0pphej

Here is photos of slice of my life:
DSC04904_副本
Argh,a lot book I have to revise on Tuesday.Lesson that I have learnt:Never ever study or did revision on last minute.Remember that,students!

I think I have to go now,I wanna watch Now Boarding:Japan on TLC at 9.00 p.m Malaysia time.Have a sweet night and weekend,guys!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.