lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 2, 2012 • 04:33 • 2 cuties here.

Now,I know what is it feel the load on my shoulder!I shall carried out or else,I might regret bout this!Hao la,since I was fans of titty&co,I got a great news from them via fashionwalker.Please enjoy the pictures or just over the descriptions!
Photobucket

                                       Credit:The real sources

p01_image
                                       Aim to bring the Dolly Play looks on this spring :D

p02_image_on

p03_image

p04_image

p05_image_on

p06_image_on

p07_image_on

p08_image_on

p09_image_on

p10_image_on

p11_image_on

p12_image_on

p13_image_on

p14_image_on

p15_image_on

p16_image_on

p17_image_on

p18_image_on

p19_image_on

p20_image_on

p21_image_on

p22_image_on

Titty&Co is the Japanese brands which is exclusively aims to bring girly style.In my opinion,they obstuctive the marine blue colour for this coming spring.Love,Hate,Annoying?Share your thoughts below!

Plus,SayaLii is having a giveaway now!Don't forget to enter it :DA lot of nice prices awaits for you!
              P1130489
                      SayaLii.Blogspot.com

             Watch the video and you will realize that Suzuki Nana has such a nice voice evaah!Seriously,I'm gettin miss her soo much :(

                       Until the next post!Thank you for your reading&attention
                        Photobucket

hugs&kiss,
xiao han



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.