lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 9, 2012 • 03:03 • 2 cuties here.

I just realize that this lately my post is regularly about the well known japanese brands that has been released their ss collections!I hope you won't mind bout this seem I have to share all their lovely fresh collections!Last week, the well known Duras has been released their catalog via fashionwalker.Enjoy the pictures or just enjoy over discriptions!

      hdr
            Gracefully wardrobe

       style01_on

         style02_on

         style03_on

         style04_on

         style05_on

          style06_on

           style07_on

           style08_on

          style09_on

          style10_on

          style11_on

           style12_on

If you started feel boring regarding the post of catalog,let me know by commenting below!Thank you for reading my blog,maybe I'm still continue to post more&more japanese ss collections!



hugs&kiss,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.