lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 26, 2012 • 22:40 • 0 cuties here.

It's Friday!Actually I should include all these mag scans with my lately post,Tuesday but I was accidently post straight away that post,so apologize me and enjoy the pictures or just enjoy the desciption! :))

DSC04822_副本
          ViVi Hong Kong's February 2012

DSC04823_副本

DSC04825_副本

DSC04826_副本

DSC04827_副本

DSC04828_副本
   The shoe that I wanted like zilioon years!

DSC04830_副本

                                                     Until the next post,guys! :))
hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.