lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
February 16, 2012 • 22:58 • 0 cuties here.

Very moody this week,But the mood of blogging still here.Sao,I stop for a while posting the catalogs.I blogged this travelog like a zillion years.On last holiday on December 2011,my father kindly brought us to Pangkor Island due to his meeting and which is situated on Perak,Malaysia.My thought was wrong.I thought that island was huge like Langkawi,but..small like a fruit!I ever visited on that placed when I was young,yes I'm still young now but when I was 5 or 6 years old some sort like that la.But now,everything changed.

Photobucket

DSC04741_副本
  the island,taken from Marina Island

DSC04744_副本
   Puteri Bayu Chalet,not the hotel

DSC04743_副本
Look!They also rare the birds and monkey inside there too!

DSC04745_副本
On the second day,my mother and me followed another family to salted fish factory.Me and my mother just seeing their product instead of buying because so expensive rather than in their small town.

DSC04746_副本
Went to "kota Belanda"or Britain Fort after visiting the salted fish factory.

DSC04751_副本
Britain Fort

I do not bought anything from there since nothing attracted me,only my mom bought a big fish called er..I don't know!But somehow,sounds like salted fish too :D!Me?hmm,bought some souvenir to my bestie!Overall,that island is small and nothing much attraction from there.But,perfect for relax and scenery place to be visited!Thumbs up for it!

I leave with you with Ali songs featuring Beast's Jong Hyung-Don't Act Countrified.I keep pushing the repeat button this week,hehe!

Arigatou for stopping by and have a nice weekend :D!

hugs&kiss,
miss han




 


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.