lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 12, 2012 • 07:01 • 4 cuties here.

The school are already in two weeks.Although I am not celebrated the CNY(Chinese New Year),but the heat of it can feel it starting from last weekend.Went shopping last Saturday and damn!I couldn't resist myself seeing fresh trends that ready for Spring.My eyes being hurt for already two days but thanx to my mom,she reduces it.Mommy always know the best!Today still feel quite hurt but not as hurt as the first day.Hmm,probably I have to reduce wearing to much eye makeup?

Photobucket

But first off,do you guys outside there are huge fans of WC?If yes,then hold your breath!Tadaa!The new Wakatsuki Chinatsu aka well known as WC items are up for the new year,dragon year of 2012.Please scroll down over description or just enjoy the pictures.
                   
6ac0de1ftw1dokajfaicnj_副本

6ac0de1ftw1donbn6bn5uj_副本
                                            The new WC plushie toy!


6ac0de1ftw1donbwuihh8j_副本

6ac0de1ftw1doncshqdllj_副本

6794284dgw1doqf6w3s2oj_副本

6794284dgw1doqf79kknmj_副本

6794284dgw1doruu3pervj_副本

6794284dgw1dov6yhnjh7j_副本

6794284dgw1doyuq3pt4rj_副本

6794284dgw1doyusdp116j_副本

6794284dgw1doyuuupu58j_副本

Sigh.I wish that minimaos.com got the brown wc blazer.*touching forehead*Am I going to fever?Maybe got jangkit with bro-in-law.Somehow,Happy early Dragon Year or Xin Nian Kuai Le or Happy Chinese New Year to my fahrenheit's fans,blog readers and bigbang's fans!

hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.