lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 24, 2012 • 01:06 • 2 cuties here.

The weather around my area is getting hot and sorry that i'm away from blog for a while.I got to play the new orange kitten meow!But,first off,Xin Nian Kuai Le!Happy Chinese New Year of 2012.I hope that the year of water dragon  can bring you a lot of happiness and prosperity.Can you give me an ang pow?*making a cute face*
Seriously,I don't even have any mood to blog.I just realize that I got so much post that need to be shared with you guys in this tiny space.Ok larh,moving on to our topic today.Last holiday,I got soo much time spending in home doing nothing.Then,my mom encouraged me to learn baking.Masak lauk pown x reti,hehe^^.Therefore,she taught me how to bake it.I vaguely taught that one day,maybe I will run my mom cooking business when she passed away.

DSC04734_副本
    before baking must camwhore!Capture it during the night,hehe^^

DSC04735_副本
    here is the ingredient

DSC04736_副本
adun,adun,adun/mix it,mix,and mix

DSC04737_副本

DSC04738_副本

DSC04740_副本
After waiting around one hour something like that,TADAA!Finally,it's finished baking.Sorry,mommy already cut the cake on that time,not allowing me to capture it.

The taste:aweesome!That was my first tried and would never think of it!!1000x max likey!

Soo guys,on this chinese new year,no matter how busy you are,try to spend days with your family ones.They are more precious that any money could not buy them.Oh,Spongebob is already started.Remember,always appreciate your loved ones!

hugs&kiss,
xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.