lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
January 2, 2012 • 04:16 • 2 cuties here.

Hello everyone!First of all,happy new year of 2012.Forget the past and started with the fresh books this year.Starting from tomorrow,I will be slowly online and post blog since I will focus on my studies since I will be sitting for the biggest exam of my entired my life,SPM!I can't wait to return to school tomorrow and bully the new faces of Form 1.Muahaha*evil me*.Hao la,I shall continue with the new Emoda 2012 SS Collection.Scroll down for descriptions or just enjoy.

Photobucket

6ad41dc7jw1dojswev36sj

6ad41dc7jw1dojt74phpvj

6ad41dc7tw1dokg7r5ytwj

6ad41dc7tw1dokgiwxep4j

6ad41dc7tw1dokgjvgbypj

6ad41dc7jw1dojrb3bvm4j

6ad41dc7jw1dojr5xxj1gj

6ad41dc7jw1dojr0qu30ej

6ad41dc7jw1dohgnb700ij
      I love how ena combine the style

Happy back to school,malaysian student!



hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.