lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 15, 2011 • 03:16 • 3 cuties here.

Hello my dearest sweety pies!Today,I am back with my coordinates.My coordinates is came from my latest haul,the Kuala Lumpur's haul!fuh!This is my first time posting my coordinates.I combined these with my favourite wardrobe inside my closet.Eh,I just realize maybe this is my shortest post,hehe^^!


Photobucket


DSC04600_副本
         Singlet rocker&skeleton with short laces


DSC04602_副本
             Singlet rocker&skeleton with short laces 2


DSC04603_副本
         I'm wearing big pinky bow headband from googoo!


DSC04617_副本
           Second temptation with blazer


DSC04621_副本
          F21 Loose T-Shirt with floral maxi dress that has given by my mom


DSC04622_副本


DSC04624_副本
          Polka dot's top with jeans


I know, I know,I know it just few coordinates only.I will post it more if I update my closet.Lately,I have been hearing too much Japanese song over K-pop.Thank you soooo much,Monica for influencing me with J-pop.I never into Beni songs much but after hearing this song,I have started to fallin in love with her!



I never thought that Matsumoto Ena aka Ena from Emoda's producer has such a nice voice.And yeah,she looks quite creepy in this video.I wasn't realized that at first,but after hearing Monica said soo,I watched it back and Monica was right.I'm still searching the full song.



Don't forget to visit my blog again next week as I will review about two masks that I just bought from Googoo beauty store!!Sneak peek on my next week's post.(only one picture leh!)

DSC04664_副本
        Everything above from Googoo's store including the bottom lashes that I have been wearing

hugs&kiss
miss xiao han


Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.