lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
November 18, 2011 • 07:31 • 0 cuties here.

*massage the feet*uh,hi guys!I'm just came back from Padang Besar shopping with my sister,mama and my brother in-law.Wow,my sister tummy is gettin bigger.I feel just a while since their wedding.I mean,they had just married for about 4 months like that and my sister is already pregnant!Wow!Anyway,I just wanna share my past thang inside of this thiny space about searching my sister wedding thang on Labour Day.That is why I put the title of the post is labour day!Enjoy the pictures!*still massaging my feet*

gyaru,deco

DSC04046
                                    the scenery was very greeeeen indeed

DSC04049
                     tehee,camwhoring with my cousin while boarding at the same time

I end up followed my cousins and his dad wandering around the Padang Besar.We just stopped at the available restaurant around that place.We keep ordering,ordering and ordering the food while waiting the others to shop.Me and my cousin(inside the pic above)keep ordering the food.Kami berdua aje yang dok kedarah makanan tu.Hehe,you guys must not understand what did I mean it right?I mean,only both of us(me and my cousin)finished off the food.My cousin's brother only ate few only =.=

DSC04053
                                my little cousin,Adam

DSC04055
           "Can you show me number eight by using the fingers?"Here it is.Sooo cute!

After eating the whole food,we just wandering around the bazaar,just looking without bought anything.

DSC04059
                       my cousin's brother try to blew out the bubble pop

My uncle said on that time,after boarding from the car,Adam saw the bubble pop thang and immediately asking my uncle to buy that thang.gosh,Adam =.=My uncle had to buy it,if not,cryinglah!

DSC04060

DSC04061

DSC04062

Adam is so freakin cuteeee!I'm not even photoshop his picturah!We had a lunch around 2.00 p.m after gathering together.(I mean,the whole family)I keep seeing all those food on plate on table.My mama asked me whether I wanna eat or not at that time,I said,'it's ok,I ate already with my uncle'.My cousin's sister keep eat and eat even already ate on that time =.=After eating,not satisfied shopping,I followed my mama,aunties to shop again.

DSC04063
                               my aunt said,when we came there,don't miss to buy the craft basket,urgh I don't know what it is called.

DSC04065
             ceh,tak mau pulak..

Halfway back to my hometown,we stop at Yasmin's restaurant just to have a tasty and hot cooking of chicken.So tasty men eating during hot!But shit,the rain had came when we ate at there.It's already 11.30 p.m.I wanna have my rest nao.Thank you for stopping by my blog!

                                                                                                                                                            hugs&kiss,
miss han




Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.