lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 30, 2010 • 00:05 • 0 cuties here.

2011 is just round the corner.are you ready for it?I knew that everyone has their own remarkble memories of 2010,but sadly,we have just to say goodbye for it&welcome for a new year.Do anyone hate the music?haixt,don't lie to me,larh.Here are my some music recommended for my readers through 2010.Let's treasure Asian first,haha^^.Do you feel hot&heat that brought by Fahrenheit?Me too.This year Fahrenheit had brought some hot&being matured through this 2010.
Photobucket
Seriously that I have to tell you that Imma sooo speechless when I saw their newest video,Super Hot.&nd,jealousy.WHAT?yeah,Fahrenheit need to dance with the girls.&nd,If I was there,surely Imma gonna push that biatch.hahahaha^^,here are the sum from their newest video,super hot.
Photobucket
aaron so hot
&nd their 2nd video,sexy girl.U're got my love,U're my sexy boy.MY VERSION?LOLOLO,YEAH,HAHA^^just kidding.Here are the from Sexy Girl's Video.
Photobucket
OMG,JIRO ARE SUPER DUPER HOTTT!
Here are the some track from their newest album of the year 2010,which I loved the most.You should here it,oh!

1.Super Hot
2.Sexy Girl
3.Ji Xiu Ai
4.Wu Hui
5.Tai Shan Cheng Shi
6.Xin Sheng
Photobucket


recently,Fahrenheit had released their new video called Wu Hui.Sorry><,I dun have the link.Check it out in Youtube now.Let's move on to Korea.KOREA?WE LOVE IT DAMN MUCH,YEE!
yeah,I knew it.One of my favourite band in Korea is.............Bigbang!BIGBANG ROCKS TONIGHT,OH YEAH OH!
Photobucket
what is their new song of this year?
1.Tell Me Goodbye
2.Beautiful Hangover
3.Somebody To Love

Recently,2 of Bigbang's member had been realised their new album it's called HIGH HIGH.
Photobucket
Did you see the symbol?yeah,it's playboy.yeah,soooo playboy!hehe^^
their song:
1.High High
2.Oh Yeah ft.Park Bom 2ne1
3.Don't Go Home

new artist male band of this year,Ze-a.Imma slowly liked them now,hehe^^
Photobucket
1.Mazeltov
2.All Day Long
Check it out,now!

I think,it's enough for me for the Asian male band.Move on to my favourite female's band,that is 2ne1!One thing that I love them is just they are soooo brave in the stage.
Photobucket
2NE1 song of the year 2010?
I had to admit that I downloaded all their new song of this year because it's superrrr fuckin licious,mwah!
1.Can't Nobody
2.Go Away
3.I'm Busy
4.It's Hurts
5.Love is Ouch
6.Don't Stop The Music

wow,I just realized that quite a lot of their song I have been downloaded.
Japan,Japan,here I come.I had been falling in love with this gal,Nishino Kana.
Photobucket
1.Aitakute Aitakute
2.Brave Heart
3.Motto
4.Kimitte
5.Best Friend

Move on to the Japanese band.hmm?what is it?It's Scandal!!
Photobucket
don't you think this pic is soo cute?
1.Namida No Regret
2.Start

Japanese voice?uh,what's that?For those who doesn't knew it,Vocaloid is the been computarize by human voice.Did my spelling right?
Photobucket
COOL!
1.Just Be Friend by Megurine Luka
2.Magnet by Megurine Luka ft.Kagamine Len if I'm not mistaken
One of my favorite gal inside there,Hatsune Miku.She had a cute voice yet had a long hair.oh,so jealous!
Photobucket
1.Romeo&Cinderella
2.I Wanna Be Your World

Bye2 Asian,Welcome South America!Rihanna,woah,who doesn't know her?She is AWEEESOME,RIGHT?her track of the yar 2010:
Photobucket
1.What's my name ft.Drake
2.Rude Boy
3.Who's That Chick ft.David Guetta
4.Only Girl(In The World)

Country music?Surely,Taylor Swift.Imma slowly like her now,She's doesn't that bad,isn't it?&nd,fawk for her haters.Her haters really don't know the message which had been said by Taylor.
Photobucket
1.Mine
2.Fearless
3.Speak Now
All this song from her recent album,Speak Now.

I said I hope,like a prayer...does the sound familiar?yes,This song had been sang by Late Night Alumni.Sorry once again,>
1.Potions
2.Eros
3.A Whole New World
4.Sunrise Comes Too Soon

OVERALL,THESE SONG ARE FABULOUS!CHECK IT OUT NOW!
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 FROM MISS XIAO HAN^^
follow me on twitter&weibo:
twitter.com/UlzzangBarbie
t.sina.com.cn/hanrubaby
surely that I will follow you back if you did so.
hugs&kiss,
miss xiao han

Labels:



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.