lovely coffee shop ~~
Welcome to the world of Nurul Hanan Binti Saad,the servant of Allah.
The Infinity of Love.
December 28, 2010 • 00:29 • 0 cuties here.

it has been a while,sorry for not keeping up with updates bcoz i dun have a camera.my sister borrowed it to travel to Korea.Dammit!by the way,just ignore it.let's continue.Today,the weather is soo calm.why is it so?Bcoz,today is MR FAHRENHEIT'S ANNIVERSARY!
Photobucket
dude,how did u know this prince charming?well,i did know them since i was in standard 6.my friends introduce me to them.anyway,thnx syazana.haha^^.i slowly bought their album just to know them well each other.how imma gonna say,huh?no words I can describe bout them.the thing I like the most bout them is just,I know that the girls love them bcoz they're sooo handsome&charming,am I right?haha^^.I love them bcoz the thing that I saw inside of their eyes is honest.they tell the truth what inside of their heart,their mind.Seriously that,I feel calm when I saw this cute guys.
who do you like the most in Fahrenheit?

who?surely,all of them.But,the most that stealing my heart,is Calvin Chen.
Photobucket
why is it so?

every1 love to call him,sunshine boy.why?

1.he is the champion of the Sunshine Boyz Competition when he is in Canada.
2.I had to admit that,he has a killer smile,which can kill my heart.who doesn't like his smile,^^?
3.This is the most I like bout him.He is such a caring person.

is that enough reason,guys!I hope so,haha^^

So,who did u like the most in Fahrenheit?Today is their day.Let's spread some love&trade their day for TODAY,guys!come on!This is the way we showed that how much we love them for bout 5 years.Dear Fahrenheit,thank you sooo much for entertain us for this 5 years.This is 1 thing that I want from you.Please,don't disband.I love to see you guys together,like big family.Thank you for built the love amongst us.Surely,we miss Fahrenheit a lot.


HAPPY 5TH ANNIVERSARY,MR FAHRENHEIT!WE LOVE YOU&KEEP SUPPORTING YOU FOREVER!FAHRENHEIT IS THE GREATEST THING IN OUR LIFE

follow me on twitter&weibo:

twitter.com/UlzzangBarbie

t.sina.com.cn/hanrubaby

hugs&kiss,
Miss Xiao Han










Labels:



Konichiwa .

Hannah. I am ultimate Kedah --> Kuala Lumpur Social Media and Lifestyle Blogger. Mama's princess and Daddy's lil girl.
Contact me

Beauty Talk

beauty-talk-referral-program
Code: C2AAJZSCQQ
Lovely People


Nuffnang


Butterfly Project Malaysia


Big claps to:


The codes are belonged to Ayesha and Kawaii Lady. Miki only tweaks the skin for the personal use.
Resources: pixel, header, button, colors, fonts, cursor.
DO NOT REMOVE THE CREDITS.